News and Updates
New Support Providers - Register and Apply to BTSA.
New Support Providers: Once you have registered and applied to My BTSA, register for each day of the 5-day FACT Training.
New Participating Teachers - Apply Now
Participating teachers new to the SCOE teacher induction program apply here and then follow the link to schedule your orientation.
Video: The benefits of BTSA!
Watch this video that describes just some of the many benefits of participating in the BTSA Induction program.
We offer individualized and collaborative support focused on:
- Teacher-initiated action research
- CA Standards for the Teaching Profession and the Continuum of Teaching Practice
- Collegial observation
- Student performance
See what our teachers are doing now!
Have basic questions about becoming a teacher? TEACH California has answers!
The Sacramento County Office of Education Offers:
- A CTC-approved program for Clear Multiple/Single Subject and Education Specialist credential candidates
- Professional coaching from exemplary mentors
- Free access to a dynamic Web site for monitoring progress
- A consortium of interesting colleagues and partners
- Professional growth through networking and training