News and Updates
A Summer Preview for Returning Mentors (formerly Support Providers)
Register now for our Summer Preview for returning Mentors (formerly SPs). Learn about the new format of our Teacher Induction Program.
Attention Newly Appointed Mentors: A Summer Preview of Our New Induction Program
Get a jump on your mentor training in our 3-day Summer Academy. Learn about the new format, your roles & responsibilities, and much more.Register now.
CSUS Unit Registration Now Available!
Apply directly with CSUS online.Use SACRAMENTO COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION on the drop-down menu for your district/consortium.
Video: The benefits of BTSA!
Watch this video that describes just some of the many benefits of participating in the BTSA Induction program.
We offer individualized and collaborative support focused on:
- Teacher-initiated action research
- CA Standards for the Teaching Profession and the Continuum of Teaching Practice
- Collegial observation
- Student performance
See what our teachers are doing now!
Have basic questions about becoming a teacher? TEACH California has answers!
The Sacramento County Office of Education Offers:
- A CTC-approved program for Clear Multiple/Single Subject and Education Specialist credential candidates
- Professional coaching from exemplary mentors
- Free access to a dynamic Web site for monitoring progress
- A consortium of interesting colleagues and partners
- Professional growth through networking and training