News and Updates
CSUS Unit Registration Now Available!
You may apply directly with CSUS online. You must read and follow all directions on registration forms.
California's Common Core State Standards for ELA & Technical Subjects
This series introduces/examines areas in CA Common Core Standards for ELA, Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects.
Video: The benefits of BTSA!
Watch this video that describes just some of the many benefits of participating in the BTSA Induction program.
We offer individualized and collaborative support focused on:
- Teacher-initiated action research
- CA Standards for the Teaching Profession and the Continuum of Teaching Practice
- Collegial observation
- Student performance
See what our teachers are doing now!
Have basic questions about becoming a teacher? TEACH California has answers!
The Sacramento County Office of Education Offers:
- A CTC-approved program for Clear Multiple/Single Subject and Education Specialist credential candidates
- Professional coaching from exemplary mentors
- Free access to a dynamic Web site for monitoring progress
- A consortium of interesting colleagues and partners
- Professional growth through networking and training