News and Updates
Opportunity to Earn a Masters from Brandman
Brandman University is hosting two upcoming Information sessions for those interested in a Master of Arts in Education.
CSUS Units Open for Registration
Registration is open until May 16, 2014
Opportunity to Earn a CSUS Masters
Read information about CSUS's Master's Program. Contact, Dr. Carinci at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder that you can access the "archived" My BTSA site?
If you're a Year 2 PT, you may want to access the documents and info you entered last year. Click the headline to login with your old login info.
We offer individualized and collaborative support focused on:
- Teacher-initiated action research
- CA Standards for the Teaching Profession and the Continuum of Teaching Practice
- Collegial observation
- Student performance
See what our teachers are doing now!
The Sacramento County Office of Education Offers:
- A CTC-approved program for Clear Multiple/Single Subject and Education Specialist credential candidates
- Professional coaching from exemplary mentors
- Free access to a dynamic Web site for monitoring progress
- A consortium of interesting colleagues and partners
- Professional growth through networking and training